Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Organic Toddler Puffs


I have two children. My oldest, Mallory, will be four in September. My youngest Margeux will be 9 months on May 2nd. Although at times, they drive me nuts....they are truly a wonderful blessing! They amaze me always with their curiosity, growth and achievements.

With my constant search for delicious and healthy products, particularly for my kids, at times I have become disappointed. Some Infant/Toddler snacks are lacking the quality and simplicity of natural foods. I would love to be at home with my girls, but am not able, and therefore require the blessing of the great caregivers that have come my way.

For their convenience I like to have easy snacks on hand. My three year old is not a concern, she has all her teeth and choking hazards are less a concern. For my infant/toddler I was able to find a product by Happy Baby. They are dissolvable Organic Puff finger foods. Packed with great ingredients, they fill my food conscious criteria. Their Green Puffs contain organic rice, organic whole oats, organic evaporated cane juice, organic brown rice, organic wheat starch, organic spinach, organic collard greens, organic kale, and a list of vitamins and minerals. Margeux loves them!

You can also find pure, simple, and natural baby foods by Happy Baby in the frozen food section at health food markets. Not only conscious about the quality of food, they are also advocates of "green" or environmental packaging. They are made with recycled materials, BPA free, and are recyclable.

I give this company an A+

* for more information on their products or company go to: info@happybabyfood.com

1 comment: