Sunday, April 19, 2009

Coconut Creme Scream


Coconut Crème Pie with Chocolate Sauce has been my husband Kevin’s request for his birthday dessert the last three years. We just celebrated his birthday this last Saturday and enjoyed this annual dessert.

Traditionally made with a substantial amount of eggs and dairy, this is created with silken tofu, soymilk, and a sweet medley of ingredients.

In the past, my business For Cake Sake, sold this particular dessert to the Orange County restaurant, Native Foods. Additionally, it was quite a hit among our private clients.

This tropical flavored dessert is wonderful alongside curried vegetables with jasmine rice.

Over the years, I have been asked how to bake desserts without the use of eggs. Please be sure to visit my post this week if you are interested in egg-free baking methods.

2 comments:

  1. are you willing to share this delish recipe?
    xox tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on a recipe book and if I get published, this recipe will become available in this book. If I don't get published, I will certainly pass this along.

    ReplyDelete