Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year


Another year, another resolution! With a handful of friends referring my blog to their acquaintances, and with no new updates, it is a resolution of mine to get back into the swing of things after being away.

Intending to keep up with my blog while pregnant with my third daughter, I found it harder than expected, as I was sicker than ever during this pregnancy. The thought of of food made me woozy.

My youngest daughter, Matilda Mae, is now 3 months and growing happier and healthier daily. I am still recouping from pregnancy and the additional responsibilities I have taken on. With work and three kids, I have missed writing. So, without further adieu, I promise you, my readers, a fresh start to kick off this New Year.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I was hoping you'd come back! So glad my Jedi-mind tricks worked! haha Welcome back, my friend! Your dumpling soup recipe sounds so yummy, and an excellent way to kick off the new year.

    ReplyDelete