Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nothing Beats Boylan's



Originally a caffeine fiene in my former days, drinking six sodas during my work shifts, and joining friends for café lattes afterwards, I knew I needed to kick my habit.

Over one Summer I went from jitterbug to all natural. I think it was a kidney infection that motivated me. Having found a new fondness for the taste of water I swore I would never be addicted to another caffeinated drink.

It wasn’t until years later when I returned to the soda section while grocery shopping. Promising myself to stay healthy, I chose ginger ale; which is a naturally caffeine free soda pop. My first impression of this particular brand, which shall remain nameless, was bitter and hard to swallow.

From that moment onward I vowed to find a ginger ale of my pleasing. At best, I have tried ten brands. Some were sweet, but left a bad aftertaste, and others were just disgusting. Alas, three years ago, I came to the saint of ginger ales. BOYLAN”S!!! I swear a halo sat atop its bottle.

BOYLAN”S Ginger Ale is amazing at best! It is the right sweet, the right tang, and has a refreshing aftertaste.

Around since 1891, BOYLAN”S started as a beer company and grew to become a company with a wide selection of classic soda flavors, seltzers, and authentic all-natural colas. Using pure cane sugar to enhance its flavor, as opposed to its so-called competition, it beats out any brand! Additionally, it maintains it’s vintage appeal with the use of traditional glass bottles, iconic of that era.

Having tried most of their soda selection, nothing beats BOYLAN”S!

visit: http://www.boylansbottling.com

4 comments:

  1. I will have to check this out. I have always love ginger ale but just stuck to the usual Canada Dry. Thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me! I do know of Boylan's and it is fantastic. I love love love ginger and the more that they put it in the more that I love it. Good choice, for dessert sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My interest is piqued. Where do you get it? Mother's?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love Cock 'N Bull's ginger beer. I used to get it all the time when I lived in Berkeley. Can't find it anywhere these days and I've never had anything that comes close to how good it was. I love your blog! I'm going to try the dessert recipes.

    ReplyDelete